News from the Mabey family of companies
Mabey Group Newshttp://www.mabeygroup.co.uk
- - Plans to double presence in Australia & New Zealand in 2013 using Mabey products - Christchurch business expansion to support post-earthquake construction market Mabey Group has announced its acquisition of APlant Hire and its entry into the Australasian shoring market. Known as Mabey Hire PTY Ltd (Aust) & Mabey Hire Ltd (NZ), the company [...]
- Plans to take on 200 staff and increase turnover from £150m to £200m by 2014 Mabey – a family-owned UK engineering giant – has announced an ambitious international expansion programme in a bid to grow turnover from £150m to £200m by 2014. The company – which employs 1100 and is best known for manufacturing, supplying [...]
Mabey Hire News
- - Temporary bridge installed to enable extensive bridge rebuild and restoration - Mabey Hire has been selected to support the huge project to refurbish the Sutton Weaver Swing Bridge in Cheshire, involving significant engineering work, which will last for at least 12 months. The swing bridge, which carries the busy A56 over the Weaver Navigation [...]
- Take a look into the exciting world of construction. Following the success of last year's Open Doors event, Mabey Hire are once again proud to take part in the scheme which invites members of the public from across the UK to visit a construction site in their area. Open Doors provides a unique opportunity to have [...]
- Plans to double presence in Australia & New Zealand in 2013 using Mabey products ...
Plans to take on 200 staff and increase turnover from £150m to £200m by 2014 ...